Is Web Talk, Legit, or is it a Scam?
I invite you to continue to decide on this for yourself.
Web Talk was registered in twenty-ten and then renewed in
June twenty eighteen
Owner: Robert Garbowicz
This Robert Garbowicz is the same who had his company ‘YouNight’ failed in twenty-ten the same year he opened Web Talk
What are the products of Web Talk?
The product is a Social Media Platform Similar to the FaceBook platform where one can add friends, share photos send messages, all the above is with a limit. Depending on the level at which you join.
Members who join during Web Talk’s Beta Testing stage are free members they are limited to fifty contacts.
The premium membership, however, offers more limits. These are some limitation levels:
- 1) Pro level: cost $20.00 per month or $ 200.00 per year. This level is limited to five hundred contacts, five messages to none web Talk connected members, five email messages, no banner ads and see who viewed your profile.
- 2) Pro plus cost $30.00 per month or $ 300.00 per year the Pro Plus level is limited to one thousand contacts and ten messages per month to none connected Web Talk members as well as ten email messages.
- 3) Pro Platinum costs $ 40.00 per month or $ 400.00 per year. The Pro membership level has unlimited contact levels, one can also view profiles incognito without them knowing, also search for members using age and gender search parameters, send up to twenty messages per month to non-connected Web Talk members and twenty email messages per month.
- Check out my number one recommendation
- 4) Because it is another MLM company it offers a retail aspect to the business platform which is used for the retail aspect they call it their EngineCPX.
Web Talk Compensation Plan Breakdown
The SocialCPX is the platform they are using to manage their affiliate members and sales. The way they said one can make money with the Web Talk is via retail and sales on monthly and yearly membership as also advertising fees.
Web Talk Commission Breakdown
1)Ten percent of premium monthly and yearly subscription costs that are paid by people you sponsored Web Talk affiliate members will be paid in commissions.
2) Ten percent of any ad spend that is done by a member’s personally sponsored members will be paid to that member in commissions
3) Ten percent of any advertised local services that are purchased by your Web Talk member will be paid to you in commission.
4) You will receive a payment in the commission of two to nine percent when a product is purchased through the Web Talk News Feed paid to you by Web Talk.
5) five percent of all app subscriptions sold via the internal Web Talk app store will be paid to you in commissions.
There is also a residual commission offered through a uni-level compensation plan structure. The Uni-level plan is structured for people that do not know it’s true levels
Breakdown of structured team
- 1) First level: This level of the uni-level plan will have your personally referred members on it.
- Sign up Here
- 2) Second level: This level of your uni-level plan will have members that you sponsored members referred to Web Talk.
- 3) Third level: This level of the uni-level plan will have members that your second level members refeed to Web Talk
Twist to some areas of membership
There is a twist to the number of members that can benefit from the residual commission. The company said that they will only offer residual MLM commission to the first one million affiliates that join the program.
Meaning that anyone who joins after the one-million mark will not share in the residual MLM commission. Is it not that garbage? And a sign of mistrust? Where ever you fall your subscription will not be counted in this number.
Is Web Talk a BBB Accredited?
No, Web Talk is not accredited with the better Business Bureau
What is the cost to join Web Talk?
During the Beta Testing Period, there was a free membership After which there would be a premium with monthly subscription at $ 20.00 However, they now have the Pro plus which cost $ 30.00 and the Pro Platinum for $ 40.00 The big question is waiting in Limbo.
Is Web Talk a Scam? I would not say it is a scam, I would rather say is it a highly organized deception to draw people into a web that will get them involved in sharing MLM practice.
To Begin with: No one said it was an MLM company during its Beta testing. Web Talk was described by its developers as a social media company next to FaceBook that is sure capable to drive traffic to any online businesses in a more structured way than FaceBook.
Robert Garwicz said, because of its high quality it will outsource FaceBook within a short time. I will not give blame to those who fell victim to Web Talk offers because of its offers at first many people fell into the trap.
Knowing that Robert Garwicz said he and his team have the Web Talk on the drawing board for eight long years to ensure that Web Talk is well-formed and will be ready for the public when they launched.
So many fantastic business talks that would be a winner for everyone if Robert Garwicz and his team had lived up to their word. I see now that it was all a Spiders Web. Web Talk
Would I recommend Web Talk? No!
You can follow my number one recommendation Here. I believe in open honesty in word and indeed. Call a Spade a Spade so that those who need the use of an Iron Fork do not waste their time nor their money on buying your spade when they need a fork.
You have an MLM business, say it from the start some will give you their support, do not con people into buying into your interest when that is not their style.
There are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and even Linked in, why would I join Web Talk if they had excluded the Web from the talk and be real as a business is supposed to be, there should not be an issue.
I am looking at the short term excitement that someone can have while they are in denial of the facts. But although Robert Garwicz and his team convinced themselves that they have the world at their disposal.
Almost the whole world is enjoying FaceBook and other useful Social Media from their free angle. When confronted about the promised traffic
They introduced some MLM companies that are how one will know the truth behind The company that Robert claims to be better than Facebook that is a total MLM company will be short-lived like any other MLM company.
There are known benefits people are getting from FaceBook which is not an undercover MLM company. Ensure to share my review with many others by clicking all social share buttons on the page.
By doing so you will be helping some others who do not know to know some truth about Web Talk. I would love to hear from you. Please leave your comment in the comment section below. I will reply to you.